In George We Trust
A(nother) blog about the most storied franchise in sports
Thursday, February 16, 2006
Gammons Blog
The immortal Peter Gammons has a new blog started up over at ESPN.com. I don't know if it'll be a permanent fixture or just a short term thing, but either way, it's still Gammons on baseball.

In today's post:

"Carl Pavano has already been called the key to the Yankees' season by people who are extremely knowledgeable. But I offer this: If Chien-Ming Wang is healthy, he can be one of the 10 best pitchers in the American League, not to mention being the best on the Yankees' staff and the key to a 100-105 win season and a longer October run."

Wang one of the 10-best in the AL? I don't think he'll be that good, but I sure hope I'm wrong.
1 Comments:
Blogger Mike said...
Gammons is a dope. He's wrong more than the weatherman!

Some rights of this page's plain text stuffs are reserved for the author.
The Template is generated via PsycHo and is Licensed.