In George We Trust
A(nother) blog about the most storied franchise in sports
Wednesday, June 07, 2006
That's it
I've had it with Blogger. I spent God knows how much time last night putting together an analysis of yesterday's Yankee draft picks, complete with scouting reports, video, photos, the works. I saved it last night, made some minor revisions this morning, added the Down on the Farm section and new Poll question and went to publish it this morning. Only it didn't publish. I got the "Page cannot be displayed" message, and when I went back to my saved copy, I found out there was no saved copy. Grrrr....

Yeah yeah yeah, I should have used Word, but I didn't. I'm super pissed right now, so I'll get some draft stuff up later today or sometime.
Some rights of this page's plain text stuffs are reserved for the author.
The Template is generated via PsycHo and is Licensed.