In George We Trust
A(nother) blog about the most storied franchise in sports
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Done!
No more school for me. Ever. Oh happy day.

By the way, I got an email inviting me and my family to be on a Yankee version of Trading Spouses. Here's the text of the email:

Hello Yankee Fan,

I am writing because I came across your email address online through YankeeBlog Sites, and you appear to be a big Yankee Fan. I am a Casting Directorfor the hit Reality show on Fox called Trading Spouses, and we are nowsearching for the Ultimate Yankee Family for our upcoming third season.

If you're not familiar with the show, it's a kind of a foriegn exchangeprogram for moms. Two families have the experience of a lifetime when theirmom changes places with another mom from another totally different family.

Find out more at our website www.fox.com/tradingspousesIn exhange for your families participation, you will receive $50,000 compensation.

GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU ALREADY ARE: The Ultimate Yankee Family! We're lookingfor a family with Mom, Dad, and kids, (Step-parents, two-moms, it doesn'tmatter, just a family with kids!) so if you or anyone you know is right forour show, don't hesitiate to contact us.

If you are interested in this opportunity, please email me back or call medirectly at 323-802-0489. ACT NOW, we are operating under a major time crunch!

Best,


My family can't be on that show because we don't meet the 2 parents with kid criteria, plus my mother is Italian and old school, she'll beat the livin' daylights out of the other families kids if they talk back. If you're interested, email me at ingeorgewetrust@gmail.com and I'll forward you the email. Do it quick, cause I won't be around much after Friday.
1 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
COngrats on graduating.

I would not be suprised at all if the show is switching red sox mom with a yankees mom. Fox is real tricky like that

Some rights of this page's plain text stuffs are reserved for the author.
The Template is generated via PsycHo and is Licensed.